Re: xinetd.d listening twice on port 69

Andy Green wrote:

But I am still bemused by the two listening sockets on the same port being possible. Maybe it is some kind of cool load balancing feature I never heard of. Can anyone else here explain how it can be?

- -Andy

May be this is a dumb question from a clueless neophyte, but does the phenomenon constitute a security problem that needs to be addressed?