Re: FC 3 Install Success! - NOT

Mark Mecum (teknowiztx) wrote:

Also the: INIT: Id "x" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

comes back about every 5 minutes.

I also note that my path and environment do not seem to be set up.

I am wondering if my logical volume setup is having/causing problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

For what it is worth. I saw this on Friday on a new install that crashed. The UPS for some reason would not support the computer. Bad UPS in the end.

The computer was working properly and then crashed. On reboot, this message occurred. Could not login on any terminal. No password prompt.

--
Robin Laing