Science fair suggestions

I wil soon be involved in a science fair. I hope to display a home made cantenna (a wifi antenna made from a can - mine is for 802.11b). I have that part down and working, but I'm hoping to do soemthing cool with the p2p network that would be created with the two cantennas facing each other. Any ideas on how I can use Fedora/linux to do something interestign that high schoolers would apperciate? Last time i attempted i did video conferencing, but with Windows. For wat ever reasons the quality was poor, i'm hopinmg for suggestions on something different that i could show case.

Thanks in advance.