Re: Make Gnome app look like KDE

On 31 Mar 2005, at 14:17, Christofer C. Bell wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:20:02 -0600, Ron Siven <l.siven@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, that's a perfectly logical solution, but not really that practical. One app that I use is evolution for email and calendar because it works well with outlook, which is my wife's favorite. This allows us to synchronize schedules and such. She being a non-technical person, I can't persuade her to change because I don't like the way evolution looks. :)

There isn't a way to do what you're asking. Gnome applications are compiled to use the gtk+ widgets (what provides the "look and feel") and do not reference or access or otherwise use KDE widgets (again, what provides the "look and feel").

Yes, there is:

http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/gtk-qt