java applet input problem?

Hi guys,

I am running FC3 here and recently encountered a problem with typing inputs to an opened java applet window from http://www.global-view.com/fxtrekcharts.html. When clicking on Indicators on the toolbar, and then selecting to one of the indicators, say Exponential Moving Average > New, a java applet window is supposed to pop up and allow us to input the parameters.

I used to be able to do this but now after updating my Fedora box to the latest bunch of updates available the problem appears. I am not sure if this is the problem with the java applet itself or it is related to java installed on Fedora or something else. Can anyone verify this? (I tried opening the same page with latest Opera, Firefox, Mozilla, and Konqueror, all with the same result). Thanks a lot for any help provided.

Alimin