Re: FC3 on Dell PowerEdge 2800 and embedded SCSI and 10/100/1000 NICs ?

Christofer C. Bell wrote:

An observation:  posting multiple questions in a single message tends to
turn folks like me off.  I've found that I am more likely to answer a single
question...  So if you have three issues you are dealing with, I suggest
posting three messages.

I could be wrong tho...

So you are seriously suggesting that David post separate messages for
the following questions?

I think

>>>"A couple of weeks back I posted a message about openwall, rsecurity, >>>PAX, LIDS, and Bastille for FC3 but didn't get much response."

Is what Thomas was talking about multiple posts for.