Re: FC3 on Dell PowerEdge 2800 and embedded SCSI and 10/100/1000 NICs ?

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:09:15 -0600, Thomas Cameron
<thomas.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

So you are seriously suggesting that David post separate messages for
the following questions?

o Any trouble running FC3 on this fairly generic box?
o Any problems (running FC3 on this fairly generic box)?[1]
o Any recommendations for a better box at the same or less cost?

You honestly believe these  questions are unrelated enough to warrant
three separate posts?  Heck, I've just asked you the same question
twice, perhaps I should have broken it into two posts.

[1] parens are mine.

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown