Re: Problem installing fedora core3 x86-64

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have tried that option, and there is still no luck. :(

----- Original Message ----- From: "Madalin Gabriel IGNISCA" <madalin.ignisca@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: Problem installing fedora core3 x86-64

În data de Du, 20-03-2005 la 07:56 -0800, Miaosen a scris:
Hello,

Thank you very much for the answer, but I still have something to ask.

You mentioned generic classification from the LCD choices, but I don't know
how to do that. I tried to install the fedora with low resolution
option(640X480), but it didn't work.

Thank you,

Miaosen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Cornette" <fc-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>