Re: installing/using bittorrent client

bruce wrote:
don...

as i understand it. you select a torrent file from the website you want to
download. you should be able to start your bittorrent client and point it to
the file/torrent that you want it to download. i'm pretty certain you
shouldn't have to play with any filetype settings.

if your client's already running/installed, it might be setup to start
running when you download a torrent file. (i'm guessing here, as i've only
used the windows client...)

I have bittorrent client on a windows machine too... I just click on the file link, and bittorrent starts up and downloads everything.... that's what I was expecting on the Fedora/Linux version too.

Instead I get the actual "little file".... and the bittorrent client doesn't actually start.

Don