Re: Acrobat Reader

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 08:40 -0500, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

> So this is not free ? I downloaded and installed it but wondering if I
> supposed to have a license of some sort. Where do you get the link from? I
> couldn't find it from the website (adobe.com)

This is ... well ... free in the sense of free beer. As with the Windows
version, you can download and install it for free - in binary-only form.
You don't need a license.

You are right that there's not currently a link to Adobe Reader 7 for
Linux on the Adobe website. I expect a link to turn up in the next few
days, however. Seems like they already have the file on their FTP
server, but they've not yet changed their website to let people know.

Greetings,
Nils