Re: Geforce FX 5200

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:21:34 +0000, Nathen Stearn <ee2ns@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a Geforce FX5200 graphics card and i am trying to find an
> appropriate driver to enable multi-screen output - more specifically s-
> video output to my TV. Can anybody suggest such a driver?
>
> --

There are only 2 options that I know of. The first is the free nv
driver that may support s-video, and the closed-source driver from
nvidia that supports almost all of the features and can be a pain to
set up. You seem to want the latter. Make sure to read the README and
be ready to search the archives if you hit trouble. Good luck.