Re: httpd.conf in fedora

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

No, nothing of that sort. Any ideas why I'm getting the wrong directory?

if you are getting avc related errors its SELinux related issue. Please read

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/

Additional queries on SELinux should go into
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list

unless I misunderstand or I'm mistaken DocumentRoot directive should and must be set in the main apache config file; /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf. I'm curious as to why you're attempting to set this directive in the file you've mentioned?

You also need to be sure that the directories you want to access have the correct permissions as well as making sure the containers for those directories actually exist in apache config file as mentioned above.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996