FC1,FC2,FC3,etc.

Hi!

I was just thinking why do we have different versions of FC instead only one which would called Fedora Core and after we can make updates like it is done know?? Now we have to make updates for multiple versions of FC which occupies internet bandwidth on allready crouded net and of course a lot of volunteers which are making a packages for different versions.
I know that someone will say "that's because we don't have all the same computers - some have old, some have new" but this is not an answer. Even old computers can run FC, it is just the matter of choosing the right install config.
I understand that there must be different versions of FC for different computer architectures (i386,a64,etc.) but it is not necessary then to make several subversions for one architecture.
Well, this is just my oppinion.

Regards,
Sasa