Out of topic or maybe nott?!

Hello

I use the fedora Core 3 and apache web server 2.0. The fedora was

install in English with Portuguese keyboard.

I created a web page using several programs and when I see the page in the

computer where everything was made or in another computer with

any windows version  it work as it must be. (I use windows in English version).

After copying my page to my server all the Portuguese characters had disappeared

and had been replaced by commas and points.

How can I have the correct  Portuguese characters in the server?

Thanks in advance.

Arnaldo