Re: Yum problems for fedora-extras....

Paul Howarth wrote:

Jeremy Davis wrote:

Paul Howarth wrote:

Jeremy Davis wrote:

Using Gmail with Thunderbird currently and have no complaints.
Threading is no problem.

That's because your mail client (Thunderbird) is handling the threading (and does it properly), rather than the default gmail mail client, which is their webmail system (which is broken in this respect).

Paul.

umm...
The post was a plug for Thunderbird.
As for Gmail, they seem to keep threads (conversations) together quite nicely as far as I can tell?

There have been a few discussions about this recently.

See:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-March/msg01020.html
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-March/msg00111.html

I like Thunderbird too (as a glance at the message headers for this email will show).

Paul.

I see. Guess that happens when you don't use the web interface often. Thanks for the links J