Anyone else having basic keyboard trouble?

    I'm running FC3 here, second keyboard, it's up to date with
everything but -testing and -development packages.  Yet the left-shift
key is sometimes missed...just like it's dead. When I hit it again, it
works.

    Inside UnrealTournament it used to have a problem pressing "V" to
open the 'chat menu' and using the mouse was problematic, until a couple
of months ago.  Since that time, this menu is now _perfect_, but the
shift key is a problem.

    I can't remember the name of the code added under 2.6, but it's a
mixed bag...and I'm looking to see if I can fix it.

Ever notice that blue states have more taxes, higher cost of living,
more pollution and violent deaths and more unhappy people?  Why is that?
Brian FahrlÃnder                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller