Re: Converting Lotus 123 files

J.L. Coenders wrote:
Early versions of 123, IIRC, used an ascii file similar to the flat
files used for dbase2.

You might try opening them with something like vim and see what the
actual structure is.  It may be easy to read the structure, then again
maybe not.

Nope, they are binary.

- Jeroen

That is right. Lotus did publish the record formats for 1-2-3 in the early days (198?, I think).

If you are not prepared to get your hands dirty coding this up, I think you are limited to using Excel itself and then save as csv (or even Excel :( ).

Then again, you could try the following:-
http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-28-2016618-1&searchclause=

--
Chris Jones