Re: Partition Converting Question

Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It is probably alright, particularly if the partition you convert is not
> the XP "system" partition. Which bootloader are you using?
> Linux will be fine reading and writing to a FAT32 partition.

My Win XP blew out and fat32 data was inaccesible as the OS would not
boot. I saved all teh data in ntfs and used linux to access (copy)
data and save it on linux partition, reformated my disk and we were
fine. my question : is ntfs more secure than fat32 ? In the event of a
crash what other options do we have to retrieve data.? thanks, MR