Re: Firefox or Opera? Evolution or T-bird?

> >On what basis did *you* choose one over the other?
> >

> I'm using Firefox and Thunderbird because. . . .

I'm running Firefox because it's there...and the built-in search box is so
handy I don't want to be without it.

I run Thunderbird because Evolution went awry when I configured my mail
account during a fresh install of FC3.  I could not get it to work (although
I've heard its possible if you remove and reinstall GNOME).  I needed the
system up immediately, so I removed it and installed Thunderbird.

Just my 40% of a nickel......Erik