Access Point problem

My FC3 computer with SELinux enabled in targetted mode is
accessing the internet just fine. On the LAN side, DHCP is working
and I have a wireless access point DLINK DWL-G700AP connected to
the LAN nic. It's passing traffic from a laptop to the Linux box
just fine, and I can access the internet from the laptop, so all
is well. I have one nagging issue. I can't access the DLINK. My
LAN is set to run as 192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0 and according to
the literature the DLINK is defaulted to IP address 192.168.0.50.
I have spent the better part of the afternoon trying to get around
this, but nothing is working. I changed the LAN addressing to
reflect the same range as the access point many times. I have
tried resetting the access point so that it's at its default
settings. I'm missing something - does anyone know something I
should be trying?

My access point is working too well - I can get internet access
from several rooms away in an industrial building with lots of
concrete and steel in the walls. It's not currently locked down in
any way, so I guess anyone else who tries can get in as well.

Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc./WTVS
Leesburg, VA, USA