Re: Latex environment for linux

Matthew Miller wrote:

> Leandro Melo wrote:

>> Could anyone tell me if there's a nice latex environment for linux?
>> Or do I need to use default text editors and compile text manually?

> Well, there's LyX....

I like Kile, there's also Texmaker (both available via Yum, but you may
need Freshrpm or Dag repos added).  Both are made for writing TeX and
have builtins for (La)TeX commands.  You could probably create a TeX
mode for Bluefish if you wanted.

Kile is nicely integrated to allow viewing dvi, ps, pdf in the app.  I
even persuaded it to use Omega/Lambda.

--
imalone