Re: Why the insults? Re: Firefox or Opera? Evolution or T-bird?

Douglas Frank wrote:

FWIW Pat, not that it matters, etc...  I did interpret Lund's comment in
the KISS context, and so I didn't take it as a personal insult.

That's exactly how it was meant... As a reference to the KISS principle, that is, not as a personal insult... I was sort of assuming that everyone here was familar with the term, but perhaps that was really not Keeping It Simple ;-)

- Toralf