Re: [Fedora] Re: Port 25 closing?

Scot L. Harris wrote:

Since it is a Windows XP box you might try reinstalling the OS........

Better run an up to date virus check on it and spyware tool. Could be
infected.

The system is clean, I've gone through it thoroughly and there just isn't anything that would do that. And this problem only started as soon as SP2 was installed, like almost instantly after it was updated, it started happening. So, I can't help but point a big fat finger at XP.

Or better yet, install FC3 on it. That should fix the problem.

That won't work. We rely too much on several Win32 applications that won't run in Wine (or other commercially available emulators.)

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130