Re: Monitor 'refresh' problem

Mike Klinke wrote:

If my laptop is anything to go by, the released FC3 xorg-x11 stuff has improved to the point where I no longer see problems, well, except for switching back and forth between init 3 and init 5.

Sorry to see you're still wrestling with the radeon!

Regards, Mike Klinke

Hopefully the radeon will be fixed in FC4. It seems that it is so bad on some computers running FC3 that they go back to FC2, which did not have the radeon problem. This regression is severe, but not too hard to hack around.

Jim

--
Magic is always the best solution -- especially reliable magic.