Re: Video Card and Mouse problem during installation

Where can I get help for the Video Card problem, since
that is the one which is causing a lot of trouble (not
allowing to open any window as it gets stuck after it
is opened) But does it usually happen for an 810
chipset

Yes the mouse works post installation