Re: Is Linux really faster than MS Windows ?

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 18:48:07 PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram
(rahulsundaram@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > For a version of linux which boots quite quickly, you could try
> > Beatrix (http://www.watsky.net).
>
> if you want to go this way then fedora based rule project is good
>
> http://www.rule-project.org/

As the RULE project coordinator, I'm afraid I have to (partially)
contest this. RULE installs normal FC software. It doesn't touch the
boot procedure, except the fact that it installs less stuff. If that's
enough, you can achieve the same results with vanilla fedora, just
disable all the services you don't really need.

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

I doni ricevuti dal Padreterno, servono se utilizzati: chi li
contempla gode, ma chi ne fa uso probabilmente aiuta altri a godere.