Time zone issue

Hi!

I have just noticed on my FC3 that selected time zone doesn't adjust clock wright. I have selected time zone Europe/Ljubljana where it should be the same as for Europe/Paris but instead it shows one hour delay. Since we have the same time there is something wrong with config of time zones in FC3.
Anyone else with similar issue?

Regards,
Sasa