no HTML list mails - no top-posting - stripped quotation *please*

I kindly beg all mail sending list subscribers to follow our list
guidelines:

- please do not send HTML formatted mails to the list, just plain text

- please place the new text below the quoted part of previous mail text
_and_ reasonable strip down the part you quote

Since the last few days the amount of annoying top-postings and HTML
formatted list mails grew rapidly. This is why I send this request.
Please take yourself the time to produce list mails which are
comfortable to handle by the readers and those you address to in the
hope to get help or other comments. If you don't take the time and care,
then why should anybody else care for your sorrows or thoughts? Please
keep that in mind. Thank you.

Regards

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 16:21:45 up 10 days, 3:30, load average: 0.94, 0.53, 0.30