Best webcam support in Fedora Core 4 ?

Dear Fedora Users

We'll be upgrading our dept. linux machines to FC4 when
it arrives.  I'll be testing the Test releases as they come
out and one thing we need is Video Conferencing using
gnomemeeting and openmcu, etc.

With all the trouble with the Philips pwc driver (for a long
time the obvious choice) can anyone recommend a suitable webcam ?

One requirement is in-tree support in FC4, if at all possible,
I don't want the driver breaking every time a kernel update
arrives.

Price not an issue really but preferably less then 100 GBP
(that's about 190 USD).

One requirement is in-tree support in FC4, if at all possible!

Thanks very much!

Ian
--
Ian Thurlbeck                http://www.stams.strath.ac.uk/
Statistics and Modelling Science, University of Strathclyde