Re: MYSQL Question

Ankush Grover wrote:

hey,

download the rpm and upgrade like rpm -Uvh mysql-rpm.
It will upgrade the mysql to 4.1

or you can delete the earlier mysql rpms and download the latest and install it.
rpm -e mysql-*

For installing
rpm -ivh mysql-

Regards

Ankush

Are you totally oblivious to list convention, Ankush! You consistently TOP POST despite numerous statements advising subscribers to post following the message or message part you are responding to.