Re: Fedora Security Process Model Question

Thank you for the quick feedback.

You are right about the ports system. I did not stat in my email
very clearly that I also meant upgrading system versions via cvsup. This
makes FreeBSD a great system for remote administration. However, I find
Linux to have better applications support. So I guess I am weighing the options.

-cs