ANNOUNCE: RULE installers for Fedora Core 3

Greetings, everybody!

I am happy to announce that the RULE project is back, allowing to
install modern software like Fedora Core 3 on so-called "obsolete"
hardware. Details at

http://www.rule-project.org/breve.php3?id_breve=19

Users, testers and people helping us to update/check the documentation
are more than welcome!

Thanks for your attention,

Marco Fioretti
RULE project coordinator

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

"Get real! This is a discussion group, not a helpdesk. You post
something, we discuss its implications. If the discussion happens to
answer a question you've asked, that's incidental."
				 -- nobull in comp.lang.perl.misc