Re: After FC2-> FC3, korganizer screwy

Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 18:06, Greg Trounson wrote:

Hi,

After my upgrade from FC2 to FC3, Korganizer is doing strange things.
Every Appointment and Todo that was created prior to the upgrade is
displayed twice, so apparently I have two lunchtime appointments today!
Deleting any one item causes both instances to be deleted upon reload.

<snip>

I've seen korganizer doing screwy thing after upgrade back in the Redhat 7.x era. Could it be because of the config files conflict ?

I would try, backup the .ics file which contains the active schedule, then remove all the korganizer config file, ie:
~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/*
~/.kde/share/config/korganizer

Thanks for the advice - unfortunately it didn't work in this case. After deleting those files, my preferences were reset as expected (which I could of course restore from backup), but the only effect it had on the calendar was to shift all my still-doubled appointments forward 12 hours!

Admittedly this is most likely not strictly a fedora issue. I've filed a bug report with kde.org.

thanks,
Greg