After FC2-> FC3, korganizer screwy

Hi,

After my upgrade from FC2 to FC3, Korganizer is doing strange things.
Every Appointment and Todo that was created prior to the upgrade is displayed twice, so apparently I have two lunchtime appointments today! Deleting any one item causes both instances to be deleted upon reload.

When entering a new appointment or todo, a Resource Selection dialog appears, with a choice of two resources, both named "Active Calendar". Depending on which resource I choose, the appointment is either not saved to the ics file and disappears from the calendar after a few minutes, or appears twice as per older items. Occasionally this action will make korganizer segfault.

Obviously this is a show-stopper for anyone who depends on korganizer for scheduling their day.

The only clues I get on the command prompt are the following:

QGArray::at: Absolute index -4 out of range
QDate::fromString: Parameter out of range
QLayout "unnamed" added to QFrame "unnamed", which already has a layout
QInputContext: cannot create input context for non-toplevel widgets

Any ideas?

Greg