Re: Black Screen After YUM Update Revisited:

Mark Sargent wrote:

Paul Howarth wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:

ok, Paul, will give those suggestions a shot. BTW, how is my time-zone now..? Think I fixed it, although, it didn't seem broken..lol..cheers.

Fixed :-)

Paul.

Hi All,

after all those things, still the same result, Paul. Not looking good at all. May be time for a reinstall, albeit, FC3 this time. Anything before I do this..? Probably won't happen till the weekend, time permitting. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Hi All,

Paul, Hacksaw, what do you make of Ian's suggestion of chmod'ing all the font dir/files to 644..? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.