Re: Thunderbird no longer send/recv'ing mail

Dan Trainor wrote:
David Curry wrote:

list reader wrote:

dant- It sounds as though one of your POP accounts IMAP account may be at
fault here. If it truely happens on a regular basis, (every 15
minutes) maybe one of your accounts is a bit slow ... or worse ...
you've got a 30 meg attachment that needs more time to come down.

dan