Re: List Rules

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:31:25 -0700
Hodgins Family <ehodgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> insightfully noted:

<snipping the rant a bit>
HF>Owners, so far, haven't entered the list with rules, punishments or
HF>authorities. Oooh, Mister Cameron, where are they? It is just you and
HF>the rest of us, with you telling us what words "really" mean.
HF>Pretentious creature!
================================
I'm not certain who's more pretentious, "Mr. Cameron" or Hodgins Family.
<sigh>
===============================

HF>If someone who has no more or less standing (we're all volunteers here
HF>except Warren Togami and Colin Charles) than me tries to tell me what
HF>our words mean, I'm going to tell them to go pound sand.
HF>
HF>And I have found the sand! Mr. Cameron, box your ears, and know that
HF>you have found the sand.
HF>
HF>Good day, Mr. Cameron.
PLONK!

Not sure what any of this has to do with fedora, but thank goodness for
filters.........

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"