regarding the floppy boot disk and HTTP installation

Hey friends,

 I have to install FC3 on 10 computers in few days time ,the FC3 is on
DVD means DVD edition and also i  have only one DVDRW in my office.I
want to use either HTTP/FTP/NFS method for installing FC3 on all the
computers.I know that the FC3 kernel cannot fit into one floppy.Then
how to create a cd in which i can start installing FC3 and later on
give the path for HTTP/FTP/NFS installation.

Please guide me how to create such cd image and how to install FC3
through HTTP/FTP/NFS method.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush