Re: key import

James Thorpe wrote:
Paul Howarth wrote:

It's a mystery to me. This error message suggests that you already (as
you said) had imported the key 4f2a6fd2 and that this RPM had a bad
signature. This problem should not have gone away unless you re-
downloaded the kernel-2.6.5-1.358.i686.rpm file and this time it had a
good signature.

If the problem had been that the key wasn't imported, the error message
would have said "NOKEY" rather than "BAD".

Is it worth me uninstalling that package and redownloading it just incase, or should it be ok now it's seems to have installed successfully?

If it installed, it should be OK.

If that kernel boots, it's almost certainly OK ;-)

Paul.