Re: xine

Langer, Christian writes:

I tried to install the xine rpm on my FC3, but it said I was lacking a
number of files; where might I find these files?

Presumably you're trying to install the Livna packages?

See Livna's FAQ. You also need to add fedora.us to your repository list. The additional stuff is pulled off fedora.us.

If you've set up everything correctly, 'up2date xine' should pull in everything, automatically.