Re: first time Fedora for me, any tips?

Thanks for the tips!

I did download the SRPMS ISO's. I'm downloading the other 4 ISO's (FC3-i386-disc1.iso, etc.). Can you tell me the difference between the i386 iso's and the ones with SRPMS in the file name? I'm using the latest version of nero to produce the cd's from the iso. Will disk 1 boot from a bootable cd?

Thanks again!

Chris