Re: Install without CD-ROM

There are several options.  If you don't mind one CD-ROM, you can burn the
images/boot.iso, then NFS/FTP/HTTP install from images on a server, or HD
install from a local hard drive.  I have done a number of NFS installs and HD
installs this way.

If you're upgrading an earlier release, you can do what I did on a couple of
systems which could not boot from CD:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~colohan/docs/fedora_upgrade.html

I've seen messages suggesting doing a version upgrade via yum or apt.  I don't
know the success of that; check the archives for this list.

Good luck.
 --rick