Re: Multiple domains on https (apache)

Mark writes:

I have posted a related question 2 weeks ago or so, now I wanted to actually try this...

I have 2 domains running on the same apache server (Version 2.0.50 from Fedora Core 1) with mod_ssl.
I have 2 certificates, one for each domain.
I set up the domains with the SSL configuration directives in each <VirtualHost>.
The problem is, apache (or mod_ssl?) uses the first certificate for both domains/virtual hosts (or probably all 10 if I had that
many).
Is this normal or is there something wrong???

This is normal. This is a technical limitation of SSL - each domain requires its own IP address. You need to configure a separate IP address for each domain. Named virtual hosts will not work with SSL.