Re: A Fedora Core 3 manual?

Rajev Mhasawade wrote:

I am one of those who dont know what is CUPS.In fact basic things like
what to do if i want to download only the critical updates thru yum?My
yum tends to download everything what it gets on net thru my dial-up.

I guess Fedora-Red hat bible might help for those 1600 package info.
Rajev

Cups is the print manager: is the server that make you print files.
The simplest way to upgrade only some packages with yum is set only the packages you want upgrade.
For doing this I suggest you a GUI for yum, such as yumex (http://linux.rasmil.dk/mambo).
I belive you have FC3.

--
numerone