Re: bluetooth mice

You will find that Bluetooth mice require 50 gms of Rocquefort  daily to keep healthy and active

BZ Benny wrote:
hi,
there is a bluetooth mailing lists they could help you
for such a problem.
try bluez-users in www.bluez.org

regards
benny

 --- Mail Lists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Hi:

   Whats the light and the way to make these work
seamlessly?

   I have a kensington blue tooth mouse - and IBM
t42 laptop.

   After FN-F5 to turn on bluetooth - and service
bluetooth start
   I can get the mouse useable by pressing the mouse
scan button
   and then doing

   hidd --connect <address>

   And it works brilliantly - for a while. If I
leave the mouse
   alone it goes into sleep mode (battery save I
suppose) -
   now wiggling the mouse wakes up the mouse but
there is no
   longer a connection to the computer.

   trying hidd --connect <address>
   does not get connected either.

   I have to press the mouse scan button and repeat
and
   hidd --connect.

   There _must_ be an easier way - no?

   What I'd like is when I wiggle the mouse and it
wakes up
   to be back in business without all the 2 extra
steps.

   Wisdom sought ...

    regards,

     g/