Booting FC# on a RocketRaid system

Hi,

My apologies if this has already been answered but all my Googling has failed.

I am trying to get a server up and going with FC3. The install goes OK but it will not boot. Using "linux rescue" shows that the install was successful.

The problem is probably caused by the hardware configuration. The only disks on the system are connected via a RocketRaid 1640 card. GRUB stages 1 and 1.5 load OK but it appears that stage 2 cannot be loaded. Is this because stage 1.5 lacks the drivers for the raid card? Or is there another reason? If the problem is caused by the lack of a driver, what is the remedy? A small IDE drive containing the "/boot" partition?

Any and all help appreciated.

Cheers,

Kevin