[Fwd: Minimal FC3 install for PDA/USB Thumb Drive installation]

Hey, all -

I fired this email out a couple days ago and never received a response. For that reason, I'm sending it again today:

I'm going to end up making a Linux from Scratch distribution here for the purpose of running on some embedded hardware and such. I've done plenty of this before with the Palm Pilot which ran the m68EZ328 ARM processor, but now I'm shooting for the iPaq.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had any good material for using FC3 as a base for building/installing/running on embedded devices. It doesn't matter if the docs are specific to any particular platform, but I am just looking for some more ideas here.

If anyone has done this before, please drop me a line, even if you email me off-list - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
-dant

--- Begin Message ---
Hello, all -

I'm glad that Rodolfo was on this list today, because I ran through his minimalistic FC3 server install howto, which is great - but I want to make an install even smaller than that.