RE: installing fedora on a sunsparc machine

> As far as I know, there is no Fedora for Sparc boxes. You should look at
> another distro which have a Sparc version.

Aurora is based on early RH (5.0 I think) and have committed to sync'ng with
Fedora Core 3.  I run Aurora 1.0 on an Ultra Creator 3D as a development box
and it
out performs Solaris in reliability and performance.  It is based on a 2.4
kernel so
keep that in mind, YMMV

W.love