From: Rick Bilonick <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:42:57 -0500
Subject: Display Fonts Are Too Small
I'm running FC2 and using the nvidia binary driver. The display program
to access the video drivers (and if memory servers, something to cause
the fonts to be larger) won't run. How can I get the size of the text on
the desktop and elsewhere to be larger? I'm running an ATSC 1080i screen
for watching HDTV and the screen size is 1920 x 1080 interlaced. The
text tends to be very small (and the interlace doesn't help!). It's a
pain to have to try to adjust the text size in each program or shell
separately and it doesn't affect the desktop text.

Rick B.