Correct Name

Hi,

This may sound like a daft question, but what is the official name of Fedora?

Is it Fedora Core Linux 3, or Fedora Core 3 Linux, or Red Hat Fedora Core 3 Linux?

ie in the UK the full title of the Queen is Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, whereas in the colonies shes just the Queen of the UK ;)

Commonly I just refer to it as either Fedora or FC3 but I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Andy